Fitness Conditions of Entry
Risk and Responsibility
- Read all safety warnings prior to using equipment and / or undertaking a fitness program.
- All patrons are required to complete and have assessed a Pre Exercise Questionnaire prior to commencement of an exercise program.
- Patrons must be 14 years or older to utilise the fitness facilities.
- In accordance with Department of Sport and Recreation guidelines people aged 14-15 years may not utilise weights equipment without a program and direct supervision of a guardian and can not undertake weight based group fitness classes.
- In accordance with Department of Sport and Recreation guidelines people aged 16-17 years must have a program to utilise weights equipment.
- Patrons must wear suitable clothing and enclosed sports shoes.
- All equipment plates and dumbbells must be unloaded and returned to the appropriate rack.
- No Bags are permitted in the area, lockers are available for hire.
- Mobiles phones are not to be used in this area. Mobile phones / video recorders are not permitted to be used in the change rooms.
- Patrons must use a towel at all times, two towels are required for RPM classes. Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Only water bottles and sports drinks are permitted in this area.
Equipment and Class Use
- A 20 minute limit is applied to cardio equipment during the peak times of 6:00 - 7:00am, 9:00am - 11:00am and 4:30pm - 7:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Entry will not be permitted after a class has been in progress for 5 minutes.
- Only persons approved by the centre are permitted to conduct personal training or exercise sessions.